Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Beginnings can be very intimidating.

I always hate to begin a new journal, or in this case a new blog. There is such a sense of responsibility that those first words need to convey something profound or deeply significant. I have been known to skip a few pages in a new journal, just to avoid wasting those first pages on something mundane. Well, I started this blog in January and still have not "begun." I guess I needed a nudge from my dear friend, Vicky, who always has the skill to motivate and encourage me to be creative and really think!

I also want to thank Vicky for laboring to create this beautiful header which is a real encouragement to start this blog. I hope that these meditations will be worth the pixels on which they are imprinted in cyberspace.... OK, I know they are not imprinted on pixels, just using a little creative license here!!

No comments: